Prior to starting your application please refer to the admission requirements found at http://wocinstitute.ca/woc-ep-program-admission-requirements/ It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all elements of the application have been received by the Wound, Ostomy & Continence Institute office. Please contact the program administrator firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your application.
- $5,250 Program Fee (Academic Tuition): If accepted into the WOC-EP program, students will have the option to pay the full program fee of $5,250 at the beginning of the program and prior to the continence and wound courses of the WOC-EP Program. Payment installments can be arranged by contacting email@example.com.
- $100 Registration Fee: All Wound, Ostomy & Continence Institute students must become associate members of Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy & Continence Canada (NSWOCC) by registering as a NSWOCC WOC-EP Associate Member during the application process for a fee of $100. This associate membership fee provides access to the discussion forum, a national conference discount, the NSWOCC and more.
- $46 JWOCN Subscription: WOC-EP students are also required to purchase a subscription to the Journal of Wound, Ostomy & Continence Nursing (JWOCN) for a fee of $46.
- $50 Application Fee: Students will also pay a $50 non-refundable application fee during the application process. Ensure you have all your information readily available prior to starting the application. E.g. contact information of references.
- If students are not accepted into the WOC-EP program they may contact the program administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund for their $100 associate membership fee.
The personal information collected during application and maintained as part of a student’s records will be used for the purposes of admission, registration, and issuing receipts, graduation certificates and for Wound, Ostomy & Continence Institute WOC-EP research and planning. Contact information will also be disclosed to Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy & Continence Canada (NSWOCC) for the purpose of providing membership information. Personal information will not be shared with any other business or organization.
Proof of Criminal Screening
Although the Wound, Ostomy & Continence Institute does not require proof of Criminal Screening, some facilities in which students will complete their clinical preceptorships may require proof of a criminal screening. Students are advised to contact the Preceptor Coordinator regarding proof of criminal screening.
In order to apply please click the link below. You will be brought to the NSWOCC members page. Please register as a “Future WOC Student”. On completion of the registration you will have access to the members area. On the left hand side of the NSWOCC Members section home page, under “I would like to:” select “Register for Courses”. You will also be provided with the option to challenge each separate course, both theory and practicum, based on the Recognition of Prior Learning criteria which can be found here, for a $250 fee.
For more detailed information on registration please click here.
Please click on the following button to become a NSWOCC member and complete the Wound, Ostomy & Continence Education Program (WOC-EP) Application: