We are accepting applications for our Fall 2021 WOC-EP Program, which begins on August 23, 2021. The deadline to apply is August 8, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT.
Entrance to the program is competitive. Please follow the application procedures carefully, and complete and submit all materials for application by the deadline. Applications received after the deadline may not be accepted. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please provide the following information electronically in PDF format (only PDF files will be accepted).
Important – You must type your name on each document you are submitting
- Proof of valid RPN, LPN, RN license for the year you are applying for the program. Please do not send your certificate.
- Two references, one from previous educators, managers or a professional colleague. We need two different references of the three mentioned (i.e. one supervisor and one professional colleague) You will find our reference form under the following link: https://memberscaet.ca/reference.phtml
- Current Resume. Your resume should include the following:
- Insure that your name appears at the top of each page
- Formal educational achievements (most recent listed first), including any credentials (degrees, certificates, diplomas, etc.) awarded
- Other training/educational experiences (for example, courses, workshops, etc.) that relate to Specialized Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing
- Professional employment history (most recent listed first), with enough detail to adequately describe the experiences and your level of responsibility including total full-time years as a Registered Nurse
- Publications, professional presentations, and research activities;
- Membership and leadership involvement in professional organizations and governance activities (for example, participation in work committees);
- Grants, scholarships and awards you have received; and
- Your volunteer, important hobby and community activities.
- Statement on why you want to become a Skin Wellness Associate Nurse SWANTM
Applications for the Skin Wellness Associate Nurse SWANTM education program are accepted throughout the year. Please visit https://wocinstitute.ca/swan-application/ for information on how to complete the online application, where the above documents can be completed and attached.
Please note: Applications sent through email will NOT be accepted.
Other Questions or Concerns:
Wound, Ostomy & Continence Institute
414-35, Allée de Hambourg
Gatineau, QC J9J 4J6
Office: (613) 834-1262 or toll free at 1-877-614-1262