To provide accessible on-line communities of learning for registered nurses and allied healthcare professionals to promote specialized knowledge, skills and judgment in wound, ostomy and continence.
State of the art on-line education program driving a passion for excellence in wound, ostomy and continence care.
Student Passion and Success
- Supported by an expert academic faculty
- Flexible, innovative approach to learning
- Identify potential for growth in wound, ostomy and continence care
- On-line education with IT support
- Available 24/7 – self determined hours of study
- International opportunity
- Program development to meet evolving needs of learning community
- Responsive to market needs
- Academic excellence in wound, ostomy and continence
- Best practice in the delivery of on-line education
Continuous Quality Improvement & Outcomes Management
- Solicit feedback and respond to the following areas:
- Educational courses
- Operational efficiencies
- The Wound, Ostomy & Continence Institute seeks active collaboration and formal partnerships with Universities and Colleges, Government, Professional associations and related organizations/agencies and other disciplines to promote knowledge exchange.